Carpets can get damaged by getting soaked in water. The source of water may be floods, hurricanes, cyclones, earthquake, broken water pipes/defective fixtures, sprinklers, negligence, vandalism, seepage, faulty construction & post fire fighting activities. Huge expenditure have to be incurred to replace the damaged items. Financial gain can be achieved if the damaged articles can be restored instead of going for replacement.
- Huge unbudgeted compensation expenses to the insured for the full extent of loss.
- Profitability at stake.
- Tremendous loss to assets and infrastructure.
- Huge reconstruction and replacement expenses.
Damage to property, assets and collectibles
- The affected items should be dried and dehumidified.
- Water extraction/mold and mildew treatment should be done.
Technical Drying Services does carpet drying with the help of desiccant based dehumidifiers.
It starts with:
- Assessing the damage and immediate steps are taken to prevent further damage.
- Establishing the scope of damage and determining the potential for successful restoration.
- Identifying and prioritizing the appropriate restoration procedures to reduce business interruption and restore productivity.
- Providing cost estimate and time schedule.
- Implementing specific restoration procedures.
The service include cleaning,drying and deodorization of the affected items. It is an emergency service provided to preserve, protect and secure the property from further damage, recover and restore it to its formal state.
TDS uses desiccant based dehumidifiers and other ancillarys backed by technical manpower to carryout the drying job on rental basis.